Scene 3

I found that scene 3 was quite fun to film, particularly because of the massive ice cream, my only issue with the scene is that when I held the ic cream scoops by a piece of fishing wire in order to make them fall, my hand created a shadow on the bottom left corner of the scene which i did not realise at the time. Making the ice cream fall was really difficult, however i managed to do it and am pretty thrilled with the result. Another difficulty I had was making my character walk towards the camera, which is a lot harder than it may seem as you can't really tell what you're doing, and my character fell over more times than I thought was possible. As a result of this, his walking is a little bit jerky and he wobbles from side to side, but you can still tell that he is walking so I am content.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009