Photoshop

For scene 9 I need to photoshop in the glowing orb which attracts his attention to the body on the sidewalk, as this is quite an essential part of the story. I managed to find a really good image of the sort of orb that I am picturing in my head, and have used it to help me create an orb in photoshop. I would post it here, but much to my annoyance, each time I try there is an error.
To create the orb in this image I used photoshop, by first selecting a circular shape using the elliptical marquee tool on a new layer, filling it in with a yellow colour using the paint bucket and changing the blending mode to pin light. After this I went to layer styles and added both a drop shadow, and an inner and outer glow. It was really quite a simple process, however the problem arose that when I attempted to paste the image back into iStopmotion, the program would crop the image and squash it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009