Avatar Part 9


In the final steps before completing my avatar, I liquefied my avatars face to make her expression fiercer, more protective, and more guardian-like. Because did this I then had to change her lips and so I did, altering the mask and the layer to match. I also changed the hue of her lips to make them look more natural and match her skin colour. After this I created gills on my avatar. I did this by using the polygonal lasso tool to draw a gill-like shape and then fill it with white. After this I used a spotty sort of brush and yellow and red/orange to paint it. When this was done I went to layer properties and added a drop shadow, inner shadow, inner glow, bevel and emboss as well as a mask to fade out the gill. I then duplicated this gill twice and moved them into place to create a set of three gills.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009