Avatar Part 2

This lesson I found an image of a nebula that is perfect to use for the eyes of my avatar:http-_www.remnantofgod.org_images_OrionNebula2.jpg

And so I used an elliptical marquee tool to select, copy and then paste part of the image onto my avatar. After this I moved it into position above the eye, and added a mask so that I paint out the parts I did want with a soft brush and black.


I then duplicated the base layer of my Avatar and added a mask so that I could paint out the hair and the lips with a soft brush. I then change the hue on Hue & Saturation to a more purple/blue colour, and lowered the saturation so that her skin was very pale with only a hint of colour as Lunarlithia does not have a sun, only 9 moons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009