Avatar Part 6


This lesson I used the healing brush tool to change parts of the texture on my avatar's skin because in places such as the hand and the neck, the pattern simply goes over the top. And so Mrs Andrews showed me how to use the polygonal lasso tool to select the section underneath the neck and then afterward the hand so that the healing brush tool would not go over the line. I then also used the burn tool to create shadow on the hand, below the neck, and around the nose and eyes to create a more realistic and dramatic affect. After this I changed the hue of the hair to a more blue/pale colour. I also changed the blending mode of this layer to hard light so that my avatars hair looks like its glowing with moonlight. I also experimented with the hue and the blending mode of my avatar's lips to purple and colour burn. After this I changed the blending mode of the eyes to colour dodge because it makes her look more mysterious, knowledgeable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009