Emog


This image was created by merging a picture of an emu and a frog.


I created the Emog first by selecting and cutting the emu's head out of the image and pasting it onto the frog. After changing the opacity, using a mask, I painted out the edges of the emu so that it was inline with the frog. I did so using a soft brush to create a soft edge, and cut out the fur over the eye, as well as used the clone and spot healing brush to cover up the emu's eyes. I then changed the hue and saturation of the emu's head and fur to match the green of the frog's skin. After this I created another layer of the emu's beak, using a mask to paint out everything but the edge of the beak. I then adjusted the hue and saturation as well as brightness of this layer so that it was a nice orange colour that matched the frog to create an Emog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009