Creating Emotions

In creative media we have been experimenting with emotions using liquefy. I chose to alter and manipulate the neutral features of Megan Fox to create emotions.


In this image I have made Megan's features happier, by using the forward warp tool to raise her eyebrow and her cheeks, as well as using it to stretch out the mouth and angle it upwards. To make her eyes bigger I used the bloat tool. Then, as a final touch, I increase the saturation to give her that happy, healthy glow.


In this image I have made Megan Fox's features look sad, by using the forward warp tool to lower her eyebrows, particularly at the end, to lower her cheeks, and to angle her mouth downwards. I also used the pucker tool to make her top lip smaller, and then the bloat tool to make her bottom lip fuller, so that it gives the impression of a pout. To make her eyes bigger I again used the bloat tool, and then as a final touch, decreased the saturation of the image so that she looks glum and gloomy.
In this image I altered Megan Fox's features to look like a bunny rabbit. Not really. As I could not successfully transform Megan's face into another emotion, I used the rabbit image pictured below. This time I altered the bunny's features to make it look angry, by using the pucker tool to decrease the size of the eyes so that it appeared to be squinting, and then the size of its mouth, as if it was pursing its lips. I also used the forward warp tool to move the eyes closer together and to slightly alter the mouth/nose.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_woGKt1wUuyE/SrzJcgggZYI/AAAAAAAAAxI/mo39QhSVtY0/rabbit.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Year 9 Creative Media Design by Insight © 2009